Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!

Although I wish I could have been on the lake or by the pool like most of you, I was still remembering all of those who have sacrificed so much for us and our country. I think it's important that we appreciate them year round, so here are a few (and super adorable) ways that you can! 

I found this picture on my Tumblr, and I love it so much! It's currently my Facebook & Twitter cover photo. 


I love these tanks from Kiss My Southern Sass and Shop Lauren James. They are perfect for showing your 'merica pride by the pool or running around town. 


This is currently my favorite scarf in my closet. I've already worn it about three times! It is light, so you can still wear in during summer cookouts or on a date night. Even better, it comes from my favorite store ever (Fiore Boutique). I'm not biased or anything ;)

Sunnies: Nordstrom.

Did you all have a great Memorial Day? I had a great time at work today with my awesome co-workers and On the Boarder for lunch! To top the day off, The Bachelorette is on tonight! I'm thinking of doing a few posts on this season...hmmm...stay tuned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment