Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekend Update

Hello Lovely Readers!

I have been super busy lately and haven't had time to update my blog (cue sad music). So I thought I would give an update on what I have been up to. 

1. I started my internship last week, and it's been an awesome experience so far. I'm interning with Mattress Firm, learning the tricks and trades of the sales and business world. I've already learned a lot, and I can't wait to see what else this opportunity brings. 

2. If you know me, you know that I LOVE giving myself manicures and experimenting with fun colors. I thought it would be cute to try a chevron pattern...
Obviously it took me several times to try to make it look like a seven year old didn't do my nails. I finally settled with this: 

Next time I will order these cute press-on nail stickers that Caitlin featured on her blog, Southern Curls and Pearls. 

3. Cookies! I decided to make my co-workers some of my famous chocolate chip cookies. I will post the recipe this week. :)

4. Finally, a very special Happy Birthday to my favorite person in the world! Drew is currently in LA for his internship, but I know he is having the best time celebrating his 21st in sunny Cali. 

No comments:

Post a Comment