Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hello beauties! 

I'm very excited about my first post on Friday Favorites! It was hard not to put 20 things on this list. I love summer because it gives me the opportunity to try new products and recipes.
1. I picked up the Peach Bellini candle during Bath and Body Work's semi-annual sale. It. Is. Ah. Mazing. Seriously, do yourself a favor and get this candle. The sent is perfect for this season.

2. I hate any drink that has tea in it. I always have and I never thought I would find a drink that I liked. Well, never say never. I tried the iced green tea lemonade from Starbucks and fell in love! 

3. Tresmme's No Frizz spray has saved my hair from humidity. This is an awesome product that won't break the bank.

4. The HD foundation from NYX is the BEST foundation I've used to date. It's light and does the job. It is very similar to Sephora's HD Forever foundation, but it's about $30 less. Can I get a heck yes?

5. I am love, love, loving gingham right now. The button down from J Crew is perfect when you can't think of what to wear. 

What are your current summer favorites? 


No comments:

Post a Comment