Monday, July 1, 2013

Lovely Lauren

It's no secret that I'm obsessed with Lauren Conrad. I've been a true fan since the 7th grade when I watched the first episode of Laguna. I even had a "Team LC" shirt from Hollister (no shame). I love that I have been able to follow her throughout the years. From fashion to boys she always has the best advice. 
Every summer I watch The Hills from the beginning, and since I just completed the first season I wanted to share my favorite LC inspirations.

She looks effortlessly chic whether she's at LAX or sipping coffee outside. I will be traveling this month, and I will be modeling my outfits after hers:
I will also be moving into my new apartment this month (YAY!). I am drooling over Lauren's new bedding collection at Khol's
Hint, hint. My birthday is also this month ;)

It's super hot here in the south, and I often find myself throwing my hair up in a bun. I love the mix of a sock and knot bun that Lauren does flawlessly: 

Do you have any favorite Lauren looks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment