Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Favorites: Makeup Edition

Hello Beauties!

As summer is speeding by, I am having trouble keeping up with doing all of the things I love, like blogging (sad panda). Now that we are half way through July (WHAT?!), I have been crazy busy with my internship, summer class, apartment moving, planning my birthday, and packing for vacation. 

But despite all of the craziness, it still hasn't held me back from trying out new beauty products. Here are some of my favorite things I have used this summer: 


  1. Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten. This is an amazing eyeshadow base for the summer. I have worn this almost everyday, because it gives your eyes the perfect natural look. It's also light, which helps prevent the caked on makeup feeling. 
  2. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cashmere. This goes along great with any makeup look you are trying to achieve. I use this in the corners of my eyes, as well as under my bottom lashes.
  3. Benefit They're Real Mascara. Wow. Wow. Wow. Everything is true about this mascara. I could go on and on about how much I loooove this mascara, but I'll spare you. 
Do you have any beauty products that you are currently loving or lusting for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment