Saturday, May 25, 2013

What I Wore: PR Study Tour

Hello!

For the past two weeks I was apart of KSU's PR Study Tour. During this time my classmates and I learned the ins and outs of agency life, internship advice, and what some of the leading PR agencies look for when finding new team members. It was an amazing experience and I gained a great amount of information and insight in PR. 

Part of the class requirement was to dress professionally. I love getting dressed up, and I wanted to take this opportunity to make new outfits that are both business appropriate and show off my personality. 
1. Top- Michael Kors (thrifted, similar style here). Skirt- H&M
2. Top- Old Navy. Skirt- The Limited.
3. Jacket- Entourage. Top- Francesca's. Skirt- H&M.
4. Top- Michael Kors (thrifted, similar style here). Skirt- The Limited. Necklace- J Crew

Surprisingly enough, everything I'm wearing I bought on sale! I had a great two weeks "playing dress up," and I will hopefully be dressing like this everyday after I graduate. Do you have a favorite place you like to shop for your professional wardrobe? 




No comments:

Post a Comment