Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sleeping Beauty

Hello!

I am often complemented on how great my skin looks. I always love hearing this because I love taking care of my skin. I think it's extremely important to treat and care for your skin every. single. day. 

Since I am asked frequently what I use on my face I thought I would share my nightly bedtime skin routine! 
Before starting I always wash my hands well and remove my contacts. Clean hands are crucial for a clean face.

1: I start by wiping my face with L'oreal's Ideal Clean makeup remover wipes. I do this even if I didn't wear makeup for the day. 

2: I then take my middle finger and ring finger (the two cleanest fingers on your hands) and use some of Jarrow's coconut oil. Starting at the bottom of my neck I make upward, circular motions until I've covered my entire face. 

After I've covered myself in coco, I take a few cotton balls and gently remove the extra dirt/makeup. 

3: For the grand finale I use one of my absolute favorite products, Mario Badescu's Enzyme Cleansing Gel. This is an amazing moisturizer. I feel so fresh and clean after applying it on my face. 

Using the same technic with my fingers I do upward, circular motions on my face. Remember, a little goes a long way.

I love all of the products listed above. They help my skin breathe and glow. 

Do you have any favorite products you use before bed? I would love to hear what makes you feel like Sleeping Beauty! 


No comments:

Post a Comment