Thursday, November 14, 2013

Santa Baby (Gifts for Him)

So what do you get your guy if he has everything, or you've only been dating for a few months, or a few years? Checkout my list of suggestions that is in everyone's price range!
1/2/3/4/5

Is it just me, or is it 10 times harder to gift shop for guys than it is for girls?! I like to be creative and buy Drew something that he will actually use throughout the year. This will be our sixth Christmas together, and let me tell you... it was not easy coming up with what I wanted to get him (does that make me an awful girlfriend?). 

Another idea is to give him a scrapbook with fun pictures, memories, notes, etc. I've done this for Drew a few times and he loves his. It's something you can both look back on and has sentimental value, which is worth more than a nice watch or shoes. 

Do you have any creative gift ideas for guys? 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment