Monday, September 8, 2014

Fall Cravings…

Hello!

Long time no post. I have been SO busy with post-grad life that I haven't had a chance to sit down and write a little something. Juliana's has been doing amazing :) I love being able to do what I've always dreamed of doing since I was very young. Being surrounded by beautiful clothes brings me so much joy everyday! 

Now that it is finally September I'm totally looking forward for the weather to start cooling down. While it's still in the high 80s here in GA, that doesn't mean I can't start fall shopping! 
Here are some of the things I cannot wait to get my hands on this season: 

Camo Vest. Okay, who am I?! CAMO?? I have never owned a camp piece, and I could never imagine myself in anything that pattern. But, when it comes to J Crew, I think I can make an exception! I'm obsessing over this vest and am already planning outfits!

Tartan Hat. I wanted this SO BAD last year, but it unfortunately sold out before I could get my hands on it. I think this is so cute for bad hair days!

Tory Tote. The number one item on my current wish list! I mean, could you die?! I love these totes because they are so great to use year round! You can definitely get your money's worth out of these beauties.

Tartan (again, love the pattern!) Scarf. Zara had these last year, and I think just about every fashionista had one! For some reason I did not purchase it. BUT I did find them for Juliana's :) This is going to keep me so warm this year!

Booties. I am on the hunt this year for some comfy, chic, and affordable ones! These are a little out of my price range, but they are my inspiration. I will be on the lookout for a pair similar to these. Link below if you have any good suggestions ;)

Socks. Is it weird that I have an obsession with socks?! I just think they are so cute and keep my toes nice and warm!

What is on your fall shopping list?!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment