Wednesday, December 4, 2013

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

It is finals week, which means I should be studying... HA! I'm blogging instead, duh. 
There are SO many things that I've been obsessed with the past few weeks... 

I got these samples at Ulta. Let me tell you, these are the BEST beauty products I've used in a long time. The mascara is magic and the B6 spray works wonders!


This fringe scarf has become one of my most used accessories! It's super soft, and I love the unique touch of fringe. Isn't Mary so gorgeous?!


These sunnies look exactly like the ones from Prada...except a MAJOR price difference! I may have a little sunglass obsession... it's fine. 

Who else is excited to watch the Sound of Music with Carrie tomorrow night?! 

Now I suppose I should get back to Pinterest studying 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment