Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Herringbone Heartbreak

Happy Monday!

I am one of the many who never gave up hope on owning the Herringbone vest from J.Crew. I am constantly seeing posts on Pinterest and Tumblr of the beautiful piece, and I made it a life mission to get my hands on one (obsessive?). So when I went to the new J.Crew Factory in Woodstock, I almost cried seeing it hanging there in all of it's glory. 

I'm ridiculous, I know. 
So after I made the purchase (I got it for a steal, btw) I searched my favorite blogs to see how everyone styled it. These were some of my favorite looks: 
I am SO excited for fall to get here so I can rock this vest while sipping my pumpkin spice latte. 
What are you looking forward to this fall? 


2 comments:

  1. Ah, I love that vest. Now I am going to have to tramp around New York state to every J.Crew within 3 hours. I like summer, but now that it's time to go back to school and work, I'm ready for fall. Makes staying inside all day a little less painful :)

    jess
    Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited when I found it! I hope you find one. :)

      Delete